Friday, September 19, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - Throwback Thursday: Updo, Eleven Years Ago

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 1 new article

  1. Throwback Thursday: Updo, Eleven Years Ago
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Throwback Thursday: Updo, Eleven Years Ago

For Throwback Thursday, here I am trying to be Audrey Hepburn in an LBD and updo in November 2003. The yellow-diamond earrings and ring I’m wearing were purchased from my late business partner, before we were partners. I didn’t go into the jewelry business until 2005. I think this is the same, very short, black […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.


[get this widget]

0 comments: