Friday, September 5, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. Pink Elephants for Fashion Week … and Maneaters
  2. Throwback Thursday: My Oldest Friend & Outfit Inspiration
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Pink Elephants for Fashion Week … and Maneaters

I am pleased to see that pink elephants are in style, or, more specifically, in the Thursday Styles section of the New York Times. As the Times reported, attendees of runway shows being held at Milk Studios during New York Fashion Week will be greeted by a 10-foot-tall inflatable pink elephant, designed by artist Tristin […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

Throwback Thursday: My Oldest Friend & Outfit Inspiration

When my parents moved out of my childhood home last year, they gave me lots of old photos. I was rummaging through those yesterday when I came across a photo of me with my first-ever friend. I was 10 weeks old when that photo was taken. (Teddy was wearing diapers because my father wanted me […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.


[get this widget]

0 comments: