Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - Hi-Rez the Rapper, "Beautiful Struggle," and WendyB Jewelry

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 1 new article

  1. Hi-Rez the Rapper, "Beautiful Struggle," and WendyB Jewelry
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Hi-Rez the Rapper, "Beautiful Struggle," and WendyB Jewelry

I’m always looking for music peeps who I think would look good in Wendy Brandes jewelry designs. Usually, I focus on female performers such as singer/songwriter Skylar Grey and rapper Gangsta Boo, but, last year, a Florida-based dude called Hi-Rez caught my eye (and ear).  I can’t recall what it was that first made me […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: