Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - Get BOSSY With Me at Zang Toi’s Showroom on Tuesday

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 1 new article

  1. Get BOSSY With Me at Zang Toi's Showroom on Tuesday
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Get BOSSY With Me at Zang Toi's Showroom on Tuesday

If you’re in New York City, you can come meet me and my right-hand woman, Eryn Patton, at my designing friend Zang Toi‘s showroom next Tuesday. I will be there with my WENDYB by Wendy Brandes diffusion line, including my emoji stud earrings and the new BOSSY necklace. Zang is having a sample sale of […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: