Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 3 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 3 new articles

  1. ICYMI: All of My Oscar Posts
  2. What Wendy Wore: Zang Toi at Vanity Fair's 2014 Oscar Party
  3. First Look: My New Maneater Ring Design at an Oscar Party
  4. More Recent Articles
  5. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

ICYMI: All of My Oscar Posts

I have done five Oscar-related posts since Friday. In case you missed anything, here’s a list, from oldest to newest. Friday: Big companies pay to put jewelry on the red carpet. Saturday: Dressing like a mermaid for the Weinstein Co.’s pre-Oscar party. Sunday: My choices for best dressed at the Oscars. Plus, Grammy-nominated singer Skylar […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

What Wendy Wore: Zang Toi at Vanity Fair's 2014 Oscar Party

Every year, the Vanity Fair Oscar party is the Best!Party!Ever! Last night was no exception. We walked in right behind Paula Patton, who is quite tall and looked RADIANT without that up-to-no-good Robin Thicke by her side. I couldn’t get over her perfect skin. Paula, Glenn Close, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck all had their […]
    

First Look: My New Maneater Ring Design at an Oscar Party

I’ve been keeping the newest design from my signature Wendy Brandes luxury line under wraps for a long time, but, now that it’s romping around Elton John’s Oscar party, it’s time for y’all to have a look. Actress Leven Rambin Instagrammed this photo of my bull and bullfighter Maneater ring. Leven spotted the ring on […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: