Friday, March 14, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. Shakira the Cover Girl, Plus Other Recent Press
  2. Throwback Thursday: Pearl Choker at 2006 Oscars
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Shakira the Cover Girl, Plus Other Recent Press

Hip-shaking cover girl Shakira is wearing my rose-quartz Venus ring in a feature in the April 2014 issue of Women’s Health. Exciting! Ah, I remember when Shakira’s video for “Whenever, Wherever” came out in 2001 — I couldn’t take my eyes off her! I’ve never seen her in concert but I did see her perform […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

Throwback Thursday: Pearl Choker at 2006 Oscars

I wore a pearl choker to Vanity Fair’s Oscar party this year. I wore the choker to the same event in 2006. I was wearing an emerald-green Zang Toi gown which I further accessorized with a beaded, peacock-feather fan and a tux-clad MrB. We also went to the Oscar ceremony that year, and I managed […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: