Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - Skylar Grey’s Necklace and New Song, and My Cher Memories

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 1 new article

  1. Skylar Grey's Necklace and New Song, and My Cher Memories
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Skylar Grey's Necklace and New Song, and My Cher Memories

Gorgeous singer Skylar Grey was interviewed on the music channel Fuse TV last week, and I was thrilled to see she had on the special double-ax necklace I made for her last summer! You can see it in this screen cap. (P.S. Her new chest tattoo says “Woodrat.”) Here’s the whole interview. I’ve written about […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Your email subscriptions, powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: