Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. Last Chance for Jewelry Sale
  2. What Wendy Wore: Vintage Versace for New Year's Eve
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Last Chance for Jewelry Sale

Celebrate the new year with some new jewels, on sale. Tomorrow, many prices will go back up! Click the photo to shop.
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

What Wendy Wore: Vintage Versace for New Year's Eve

For my New Year’s Eve dinner with 15 friends at Balthazar last night, I got out a vintage Versace dress that I haven’t worn since I rang in the year 2008 at my combination New Year’s/40th birthday party. The dress is from a 1992 Versace collection. When I got it in 2007, I was worried […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Your email subscriptions, powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: