Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - MrB’s Oscar Night Accessories

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 1 new article

  1. MrB's Oscar Night Accessories
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

MrB's Oscar Night Accessories

I’m quite proud of this photo I took at the Weinstein Company’s Oscar viewing party. I was just trying to get a picture of MrB’s pearl cufflinks, but I managed to get a mini outfit photo. There you can see MrB’s Armani tux; Pucci bow tie; the Cartier watch I gave him for our wedding […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.


[get this widget]

0 comments: