Friday, January 9, 2015

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. Throwback Thursday: Wavy Hair, Then and Now
  2. Wendy Brandes Jewelry in K-Note Magazine
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Throwback Thursday: Wavy Hair, Then and Now

I normally wear my hair as straight as I can get it, but I will wear it wavy/curly for a special occasion. I just came across this photo, taken on New Year’s Eve 2004. It would have been nice of my photographer, MrB, to tell me that one of the little satin loops sewn inside […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

Wendy Brandes Jewelry in K-Note Magazine

This is certainly my week for international recognition! First, my Pink Elephant and Tipsy Writer Maneater ring was on the cover of Jewellery News Asia. Now, two of my designs are in K-Note, a Turkish magazine that goes to luxury car customers. Hopefully, those readers are luxury jewelry customers too. The pieces are part of […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.


[get this widget]

0 comments: