Thursday, December 25, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. What Wendy Wore: Leather, Just Like Santa
  2. Wish List: Inspired by Gwen Stefani
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

What Wendy Wore: Leather, Just Like Santa

The public-relations firm LaForce + Stevens throws holiday parties with highlarious themes. This year’s event was held Monday, Dec. 15. The invitation featured Santa’s hand holding a whip and the dress code was “leather.” I was looking forward to the party until that morning, when I went to the vet with Henry the dog and […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

Wish List: Inspired by Gwen Stefani

My right-hand woman Eryn asked me to do a holiday wish list for the company Instagram.  It’s gloomy in New York today, so I figured I’d share the wish list here for anyone else who could use a virtual vacation to a more pleasant climate. My wish list was inspired by Gwen Stefani’s 2005 video, […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.


[get this widget]

0 comments: