Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. My Best Dressed at the Super Bowl: Broadway Joe Namath
  2. The Blog in Review: January 20 – January 30
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

My Best Dressed at the Super Bowl: Broadway Joe Namath

I don’t normally watch the Super Bowl for the fashion (I watch it for the ads), so I was pleasantly surprised to see 70-year-old football legend Joe Namath defying the relatively warm New Jersey temperatures in a hooded fur coat. During halftime, brand-new Grammy winner Bruno Mars wore gold. Anthony Kiedis and Flea of the […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

The Blog in Review: January 20 – January 30

In case you’ve missed anything, here are my most recent posts, including my verdict on Grammy fashions and anti-Valentine’s Day jewelry options. Monday, Jan. 20: Terri Berry really loves her fruit. Tuesday, Jan. 21:  Elle.com featured my emoji earrings. Wednesday, Jan. 22: Skylar Grey covers Cher. Thursday, Jan. 23: Hanging out with bloggers past and […]
    


Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


Sponsor message
powered byad choices



 
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: