Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


 

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. Get Out Your Denim Shirt and Get on the Huffington Post
  2. Fashion Repeats Itself: Black Mesh
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Get Out Your Denim Shirt and Get on the Huffington Post

I’ve decided it’s time for another one of my fashion-blogger trend slideshows on the Huffington Post. My previous ones are: Red legs Leopard print Maxis Mullet (high/low) hemlines Snake print and color blocking Houndstooth Peplums My new theme is button-down denim shirts. I’m seeing them on all of you! If you want your picture to [...]
 


FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

Fashion Repeats Itself: Black Mesh

When I saw a mesh-topped Hervé L. Leroux dress in US Magazine, I flashed back to a bodysuit I wore in the summer of 1993. Check out those mom jeans! That’s how we rolled back then. I also had no knowledge of flat irons, as you can tell from my hair. Flat irons are very [...]
 


FeedBlitz Secondary Slot
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles




 
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: