Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - 2 new articles

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


 

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 2 new articles

  1. Meet Gorgeous Rapper Gangsta Boo (and Her Jewelry)
  2. Keep That Blue Robe Far Away From Me
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

Meet Gorgeous Rapper Gangsta Boo (and Her Jewelry)

In November, rapper Yelawolf (aka my new favorite dick-grabber) put out a song called “Throw It Up,” featuring Eminem and former Three 6 Mafia member and forever black Marilyn Monroe Gangsta Boo. I took notice because — Hello?! A lady rapper who is NOT Nicki Minaj? I love Nicki but I feel like it’s strange [...]
 


FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

Keep That Blue Robe Far Away From Me

Commercials that I love have included Mayhem for Allstate, Eminem for Chrysler and Brisk, Little Richard for Geico, the Android Smartphone crown jewels ad, and the recent Mob Wives promo. Despite my devotion to Family Guy, I wasn’t crazy about the Wheat Thins commercial I just saw that simply copies the show’s famous “Cool Whip” [...]
 


FeedBlitz Secondary Slot
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles




 
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: