Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog - I’m an FGI Rising Star Award Nominee!

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for delacroicx.jewelry@blogger.com


 

Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

"Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog" - 1 new article

  1. I'm an FGI Rising Star Award Nominee!
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog

I'm an FGI Rising Star Award Nominee!

I’m proud to say I’ve been nominated for Fashion Group International’s Rising Star Award in the fine-jewelry category! Last year, I was a finalist, and I’d sure like to be one again. If you’re an FGI member, you need to go vote in person at FGI’s New York offices at 8 West 40th Street in [...]

 


Sponsored link

More Recent Articles




 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

[get this widget]

0 comments: